Best Wireless Document Camera For MacOS
2019 Filed in: Ipevo
Shopping for a Mac compatible wireless document camera for your educational or business presentation needs? Look no further than the recently revised VZ-X 8MP doc camera from IPEVO. WiFi + HDMI + USB camera On battery power, it offers a full day of operation on a charge and delivers unparalleled freedom to roam with the camera when needed. It's Tri-Mode operation lets you connect via a wireless network, directly connected to a Mac or PC via USB, or connected to a TV, projector or display via HDMI.
- The 8 MP Camera in Wi-Fi and HDMI mode captures images in (1920 x 1080) high definition, and (3264 x 2448) 2K quality in USB mode).
- It's capable of video recording in 1080p HD (1920 x 1080 at up to 30 FPS.)
- It can be connected to a computer, AppleTV, iOS device, projector, monitor or TV .
- A built-in LED illuminates the capture area.
- Max shooting area approximatley 11.14” x 19.72 [16: 9 aspect], 14.29” x 19.01” [4: 3 aspect]
- The VZ-X doc cam has a Sony CMOS image sensor with fast autofocusing speed, low-light noise reduction, and accurate color reproduction.
- The doc cam offers 9-12 hours of battery life with up to 33-feet of wireless range.
- The multi-jointed integrated stand with pivoting camera head has a small footprint to capture any object or document from different heights, angles, or orientation.
- An array of buttons on the VZ-X’s body enable you to optimally adjust the presented image.
- It even includes a microphone for video conferencing when in USB webcam mode.